JUST FOR YOU—SEMINARS YOU CAN ATTEND FREE!
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL OFFER
Choose from a wide assortment of sessions geared to help you become the savvy pet retailer you’ve always wanted to be.
Every Global Pet Expo Academy session is jam-packed with useful tips and expert advice from the experiences
of today’s most successful pet retailers. You’ll learn what works—and what doesn’t—from real-world examples
and in-depth case studies. You’ll pick up hundreds of best practices you can put into action immediately and
for years to come. And you’ll find out about dozens of no and low-cost apps and online tools that you can use
to boost your bottom line.
Our instructors include many of pet retailing’s best-known and most-admired authorities in marketing,
merchandising, operations, finance and technology.
ALL YOURS FOR FREE | ACT NOW TO PRE-REGISTER
All Global Pet Expo Academy sessions are free to pre-registrants. Attend as many as you choose at no cost to you.
Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All Mini-Sessions are free. To take advantage of this special
offer, you must pre-register at www.globalpetexpo.org/seminars.
2016 SEMINAR SPEAKERS
• How to Keep Good Customers
• Using Instagram to Increase Sales
• Management 10 Commandments
• Facebook Advertising
• Video, Social Media & You
• Pricing Psychology
• Managing Inventory
• Hire Great Employees
• Refresh & Repeat
• Dogs & Their Personalities
• Secrets of Retail Titans
• Mobile Marketing
• 10 Tips to Success
• Selling to All Generations
• Be a Better Manager
GET IN THE KNOW
This year the Global Pet Expo Academy brings you first class educational sessions you can attend
for FREE. Each session will broaden your horizons and put you on a sure road to better sales and
bigger profits. Choose as many sessions as you want.
1. Linda Cahan, Cahan & Company
2. Paul Erickson, RMSA Retail Solutions
3. David Fellman, David Fellman
4. Vicki Lynne Morgan, Animal Brands
5. Anne Obarski, Merchandise Concepts
6. Dave Ratner, Dave’s Soda & Pet City
7. Tom Shay, Profits Plus Solutions
8. Joel Silverman, Animal
9. Ben Smith, Callahan Creek
10. Lynn Switanowski, Creative
Business Consulting Group
11. Dr. Bret Deardorff, DVM,
Hill’s Pet Nutrition
6 78910 11