Choose from a wide assortment of sessions geared to help you become the savvy pet retailer you’ve always wanted to be.
Every Global Pet Expo Academy session is jam-packed with useful tips and expert advice from the experiences
of today’s most successful pet retailers. You’ll learn what works—and what doesn’t—from real-world examples
and in-depth case studies. You’ll pick up hundreds of best practices you can put into action immediately and
for years to come. And you’ll find out about dozens of no and low-cost apps and online tools that you can use
to boost your bottom line.
Our instructors include many of pet retailing’s best-known and most-admired authorities in marketing,
merchandising, operations, finance and technology.
ALL YOURS FOR FREE | ACT NOW TO PRE-REGISTER
All Global Pet Expo Academy sessions are free to pre-registrants. Attend as many as you choose at no cost to you.
Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To take advantage of this special offer, you must pre-register
ƥ Hidden Opportunities at
Global Pet Expo
GET IN THE KNOW
ƥ Effective Merchandising
ƥ How to Launch & Sustain
a Pet Business
ƥ Retail Design Trends
ƥ Facebook Advertising
ƥ Emerging Media &
ƥ The Art & Science of Buying
ƥ Facing Change
ƥ Hottest Issues in
ƥ Staffing Made Simpler
ƥ Contagious Customer
ƥ The Pet Parent Revolution
Global Pet Expo Academy offers FREE educational seminars on the
latest trends and best practices for building and growing a pet business.
Expert presenters will cover a broad range of topics, including marketing,
merchandising, customer service, human resources, employment law,
management, and more.
2017 SEMINAR SPEAKERS
1. Chris Miller, Pacific Store Designs
2. Vicki Lynn Morgan, Animal Brands
3. Dr. Bret Deardorff, Hill’s Pet Nutrition
4. Laurie Wolff, Southern Illinois University
5. Anne Obarski, Merchandise Concepts
6. Curt Jacques, West Lebanon Feed & Supply
7. Lynn Switanowski, Creative Business Consulting Group
8. Kelly Costello, Puppy Cake
9. Suzanne Boy, Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
10. Ben Smith, Callahan Creek
11. J. Nichole Smith, Working with Dog
12. Tom Shay, Profits Plus Solutions
13. Linda Cahan, Cahan & Company
14. Lindsey Laurain Ono, Ezpz
15. Meg Meyer, The Bear and the Rat
16. Daniela Kelly, Ry Ry’s Ruffery AKA Ryan’s Barkery